Thursday 21 June 2012

All ready for a job now.

Ok so I've applied for like 60+ jobs recently. Even admin jobs as I have a new life plan which I will discus in a minute. I was laying in bed and thought I hope I get an interview then I realised that I own NOTHING that would be suitable to wear to an interview or new job or anything. It wasn't a case OMGZZZ I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR, when in actual fact I do, I just don't want to war any of, I literally had nothing. See I've been a student all my adult life (its short so far about 3-4 years) but I've never had a need for smart clothes. SO all I own is Hell Bunny dresses, cute kitschy patterned skirts with owls, mushrooms, star etc on them, LOADS of hoodies and some awesome T-Shirts.

So poor Matt came with me and we spent 4 hours shopping for something. I was originally shopping for a circle skirt and blazer maybe. I didn't really know. I felt like all my personality was being sucked out of me by wearing plain boring clothes. I hated them all. Then I though what about a dress rather than a two piece? 

Then I found this little bird dress in Primark for £13 and it looked perfect.


The pattern is so cute the little love birds are adorable. I feel like it still shows a bit of 'me' but I look smart and professional. I felt so old and frumpy in long skirts and pencil skirts didn't suit me as I have big hips and bum and I don't like them. The only skirt I could find was a jersey one but that didn't go with the blazers except jersey blazers and that looked and felt awful together.

I'm so pleased with what I got. I'm not very good at shopping for these things as I'm a bit weird and I've never been good with 'fashion' so it was hard to find something that looked this smart. But I think I did a good job.!

My eBay dress came yesterday too. I'm SO SO happy with it and the seller was great. I won it Monday evening and it was posted Tuesday morning first class, and it arrived Wednesday morning. I love it a lot. I was put off getting it a little bit because the fact it was white. This worried me a little bit because I pretty clumsy and I spill a lot of things, so I fear it may get dirty, but I will just be careful!




Please excuse the awful face and pose but yeah that is all for now folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment