Wednesday 1 June 2016

Super low key X-Men filled bank holiday.

Yumi Dino Dress
Our May bank holidays are over and done with. Done and dusted for another year. I myself didn’t get up to much except making the most out of mine and Matt’s Cineworld cards. Saturday I convinced Matthew to see X-Men apocalypse again and then Sunday I spent the day in my Pyjamas ignoring the house work and refuse to leave the house.

Monday however we had tickets to see Warcraft in 4DX, so I suggested to Matt we went early and watched X-Men again and then had dinner out before watching Warcraft. To my surprise he agreed so we headed in early afternoon, did a tad bit of window shopping and then went and watched X-Men again. If you have gotten the theme here I am a BIG X-Men fan and an even bigger Cherik fan. I ship them hard; surely it’s obvious to all how many gay feels they have for each other?? 


Anyway I chucked on my dinosaur dress and we went and enjoyed the day out the house and we had a VERY nice Pizza Hut meal. Afterwards when we were well fed we let our food go down by sitting in the car for an hour and headed in to see Warcraft.

This is where it gets a little disappointing, after the trailers the screen went dark. 40 minutes later we were informed that the projector wasn’t working and we had to get a refund. I won’t lie I was pretty disappointed but we did get a refund and 2 new tickets to use. Hopefully we can go next Saturday!


I did a little online shopping and ordered myself a rather fetching X-Men cardigan (are you getting a general theme of my weekend?) and Matt got himself a new game. 

Isn't it just super snazzy!
OH and I ended up buying tickets for LFCC again even though I said I wouldn’t go. Oops. Other than that I really enjoyed a super low key film filled weekend! Next weekend we are heading down to Brighton Comic Con which I am looking forward to. I am sad the bank holiday is over and we are back at work in the rain and drizzly weather but fingers crossed for a sunny weekend to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment