Monday 21 January 2013

Last week was awful


Ok so I am doing an update for the worst week I’ve had in a very very long time!

So I posted a little about Matt not wanting to marry me or anything which still truly breaks my heart. Then I asked my Mum and Dad to get me a loan as I wasn’t approved for one AGAIN. They pretty much spent a few days having a go at me and shit, which was not appreciated. They took it way too hard and freaked the fuck out. My mum claimed she couldn’t sleep and ugh I wish I hadn't bothered. Then they sat down on Saturday and added it all up for me which I have already done so that fucked me off and came to the conclusion I could just save up £800-£1000 a month and pay it off in around 7 months. That is not what I wanted to do. I wanted a loan ffs. I have things like tyres and car insurance and shit to get before then and Matt’s birthday. So by the time I have saved up to pay that shit off and saved up money for a flat it will most likely be 2014. So that’s another fucking year stuck in Matt’s bedroom. Ugh kill me now.

Then to end my fantastic week snow came (this excited me) then the woman in charge here told me to pretty much get advice on what to wear at work. This made me sob and she doesn't seem to realise that it was hurtful the way she said it and singled me out. She says she didn't but she bloody did when she did it in front of people and I had NO IDEA that she wasn’t happy with the way people are dressing at work. If she had called me in alone and said your dresses are lovely but maybe little short for work I would have been like ok. But instead she belittled me and patronised me and ultimately humiliated me and she made me get so upset. Ass.

So I went out Saturday (did order a dress on tesco but it was cancelled as it sold out) and got a few tops from Primark and a skirt from Marks and Spencers. I hate it all. I feel terrible in it! I think it will motivate me to eat healthier cause I don’t wanna go buy more things to wear just because I feel uncomfortable. It’s Monday and a New Year and its better late than never. I have kinda started my healthy eating but I keep falling off the wagon. But now I WILL NOT! I will do this I swear. I want to do it for the summer!
So anyway I am job hunting like crazy as I really wanna get something that’s either closer to home or better pay and not here. Then I can really start to save towards my goal of paying off my debts.!

No comments:

Post a Comment