Thursday 10 January 2013

Many bargains


Ok so we are a week or just over into 2013. My healthy eating has gone a bit shit. But after getting on the scales and seeing I put on like 10lbs it seems to have kicked me in the butt. I kinda hope I’m still a bit bloated from xmas cause THAT IS A LOT to put on. Bah. So the last 2 days I have been starving hungry all day but hopefully that will get better as time goes on.

I have also done some MATHS and worked out that a flat at £700 a month would be a lot of monies >.< THUS I have decided to start saving up money to start paying off my debt as I owe WAY TOO much money and this making a problem for me being able to afford things and stuffs. SO I HAVE PLEDGED NOT TO BUY ANYTHING! Although I was little naughty at lunch as I bought a new dress for work…. Although I don’t count this too much as it is for work and I really did need some new work clothes! Plus is was £28 reduced to £10 WOOOPIIE.

However in the last week I have bought 4 dresses that have cost me a total of £44 and £22 was spent on a gift card that I got for Christmas. In total they should of cost me £143 so I saved £99 :o I’m so chuffed with them.
Dorothy Perkins - £35 to £7
 Oasis- £48 to £12


Fusion - £28 to £10

Dorothy Perkins -  £32 to £15

I’m so pleased with them as they are all nice too! They aren’t what I would usually buy, but they are great and perfect for work and would be great if/when I get a new job and I might have to dress a little smarter than what I have to wear now.

I was also naughty and bought this bag…. It was expensive at £49.99 and I CANNOT DECIDE IF I WANT TO KEEP IT OR NOT! D:

It’s cute and by crowded teeth and Loungefly.


However I can’t decide if I love it or hate it! Is it super cute? Or kinda ugly? i just can't decide BAAAH!

Today i feel awful, the last hour or so i have such a bad headache and I'm SOOOOO VERY HUNGRY! 

Anyway its nearly home time thank god and tomorrow is Friday YAAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment