Tuesday 7 May 2013

Nearly gave up on my blog, but i'm back yay


I haven’t updated in a while, I almost gave up on this blog. I have decided not to! I’m finally feeling much better since I came out of the hospital. I finished my anti-biotics on the Thursday and I still didn’t feel great and was very deaf. By the weekend my ear was leaking loads again and I felt awful, really poorly again. I went back to the Doctors on the Monday and she made me feel like I was making stuff up. She reluctantly gave me anti-biotics, told me I had no hole in my ear drum and said I just had a small outer ear infection. I was still feeling like death on Wednesday so I called the Hospital and went back to get looked at on the Thursday. The doctor there couldn’t see in my ear because of all the junk that was in there so he had to have it cleaned up. Once cleaned, there was still a hole and I still had a middle ear infection. I changed medication as the ones the first doctor gave me made me feel very sick…. Luckily I am now finally after almost 4 weeks feeling better and my hearing is almost back.
Me and Matt bought a new bed last week. It took us almost a week to sort all the crap under the bed out. I didn’t even find the crap I was hoping to find under there either boo!

It cost us around £360 for the bed and mattress which I thought was pretty good value! It’s an ottoman bed so we have lots of storage under it. I came home and Matt had built it on Wednesday (a week after he cut up the old bed) and took me out for dinner. As you can see me in my new dress sitting on my new bed wooo!

It was a nice evening we went and had pizza express and its been so lovely to sleep in. We downgraded to a double rather than a king-size and it has given us soooo much more room to move around! It’s such a pleasure to sit in and has really given me a kick to keep the room as clean as possible!

While shopping for under bed storage in tesco I was naughty and bought this pretty swesome Star Trek t-shirt which I am saving for when I go see Star Trek into Darkness on Friday. Oh I forgot I saw Iron Man in the Imax two Fridays ago. It was such a GOOOOOOD FILM! But yeah my awesome new t-shirt I really liked it and it was only £8 woop!

I really am a dork so what better way to show that by going to see Star Trek dressed in Star Trek ahah!



Other than I really haven’t been up to much. We had dinner with Matt’s Dad a few weeks ago and I discover the restaurant Chiquitos. Goodness I could eat there right now I’m starving! My healthy eating has kinda been in swing got a bit messed up after the hospital but from this day forth I shall be sticking to it. Its getting warmed now and I was hoping to be much lighter and feel much more comfortable with myself by now and I’m annoyed that I don’t and I keep being a piggy! Alas.

I’ve gotten quite into doing my nails recently and have been trying so nail art. My mum gave me and my sister a gift of a nail art brush thing from Avon and its inspired me to do some nail art! Friday I got braver than mere polka dots and did cupcakes. I’m actually really pleased with how they turned out and today at lunch I saw Barry M have started to do nail art pens so I got one and I’m very excited to try it! I’m not sure what I am going to do tonight. I may try sailor nails! Or possibly stars!! Oooh exciting! The cupcakes took hours though!!! I need to find a design tonight that will not take hours!! Ahaha!

I shall end this ramble here as I am at work and I have about an hour till I get to go home. I really hope it goes as quick as humanly possible! I just want to get home, eat and play with my nails!



No comments:

Post a Comment