Friday 24 May 2013

Star Treking

It’s Friday again yay! And it’s a bank holiday weekend this weekend so double yay! There’s a book I might have a go at reading this weekend. It’s called ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ seems interesting. Possibly a little sad but we shall see. I don’t think I've written anything in about two weeks. Tut tut. I went to see Star Trek Into Darkness and it was pretty epic! I really really enjoyed it! I loved the way I could still relate to it as a fan of the old series and I loved the way we got to know the characters even more! I didn't really like Spock in the first film, but I warmed to him much more in this one! I will most defiantly be going to see that again before it stops showing in the cinema.

I looked like a massive dork in my shirt and necklace but I did not care I felt pretty awesome. And I actually got a picture with Matt and that was very exciting as he never lets me take photos of him! We bought a combo food thing and I got a free badge, actually she gave us two eep!


 I really like this t-shirt I'm glad I got it (Tesco £8)



 Last weekend was a bit of a flop. I just ended yup going shopping twice! I really don’t like shopping much anymore. This Saturday I am planning on attending MCM expo, I have never been and I think it will be quite fun and interesting! It’s only £10 to get in and £8 for a travel card which I could easily waste if I went shopping on petrol and parking! I might take Matt’s Mass effect box to get signed, I think it would be a good surprise :D

I am going into town this lunch time to pick up some black nail polish to do more patterns and what not. I plan on doing pandas tonight! Last week I did cupcake for my friend Gemma and I went for a simple polka dot effect with a darker green and white on top of light green. I get so many compliments on my nails I really like it :)


Barry M green, Rimmel dark green and a white I had.

I am really hoping the pandas will look nice but we shall see I guess. We shall see.
 photo blogger_zpsc8710935.png

No comments:

Post a Comment