Thursday 9 May 2013

New Skirt alas


Two posts in one week WOWZA! Although this will most likely be a fairly short post. I’ve decided to part retire my denim skirt *le sad*

So its been a bit big for a while, when I say a bit big I actually mean it falls down unless I wear a really tight long top or a belt, which I hate. I haven’t seen able to find a smaller one on ebay. I got one that was two sizes down but that currently is too tight! Boo!


I did however buy a denim skater skirt a little while ago but I haven’t gotten around to wearing it as I planned on wearing it on my hips so I wanted to lose some more weight. However I have been feeling like I have been stuck in a bit of a clothes rut recently! I wear a lot of black because I’m self-conscious and then that makes me feel very dull and boring.

I really want to wear skirts and cute geeky t-shirts and vest tops etc. as well as hoodies and more casual comfy stuff. The problem is my hip area. That is the area that I am most conscious about. I like dresses because they hide this quite well! But I don’t really like wearing dresses all the time. I like to save them for when I go out. So I was thinking about my skater skirt and wondered what it might look like if I actually wore it was a skater skirt and not a regular one. I have an issue with t-shirts in particular and the fact that they are never long enough for me. I have a small waist and I think I look better when I show this off and have something to skim past my hips. So I decided to try the skater skirt and I was pleasantly surprised with it! It is a bit like wearing a dress but now if that makes any sense lol. I feel quite confident in it, the only downside is I prefer leggings as it is quite short but that’s not the end of the world. Cause I like to hide my tattoo I can wear my flip flops that cover it well and I got some grey plimsoll things today too that I had post next day delivery so I can have them for the weekend when I’m with Matt as I really doubt it is going to be flip flop weather aha h



I feel girly and pretty in it but I can wear a mixture of tops and what not with it! I’m looking forward to wearing it with my new star trek t-shirt at the weekend when I see Star Trek into Darkness and OH OH OH OH Matt got tickets to the Harry Potter tour I’m so excited for this weekend! I also attempted to do sailor nails the other day! YAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment