Friday 25 April 2014

Bank Holiday Easter and what nots

I haven’t updated in quite a while so and hey it’s a Friday post not a Monday post. Wahey.

I am counting the days down till the weekend. Alas this time last week it was the Easter bank holiday and it was sunny rather than this disgusting grey fog and rain. I was also at home.

The Easter break was exceptionally pleasant; although it was quiet I really enjoyed it and appreciated the relaxing time. This month has been tough one; money wise and I put some bits on eBay in hope to afford my flamingo dress. I ended up making well over £100 and was thrilled. I haven’t got my dress as of yet, but I did put the rest towards a holiday! It’s only a little holiday to the coast for 5 days in a caravan. I have used my club card vouchers for money towards pizza express and entry into a zoo. I have been craving some space and just time away on our own with Matt and I AM SOOO EXCITED. I am going to try and kick my healthy eating into full swing and I want to lose 12lbs before I go! And once I do that I will reach my ultimate goal the goal I set at the beginning over 50lbs away that I honestly thought was unachievable! But I’m close I’ve been close since December but I haven’t really got back into it since Christmas so now I have 2 months to do it! I know it’s doable and I WILL DO IT!

So Friday I saw a friend and then me and Matt saw Spider Man at the cinema. It was really good and I really enjoyed it! It was quite shocking at the end I wasn’t expecting that!

Saturday was quite relaxed I had to go and post all my eBay parcels but other than that I didn’t do much. I did however make a delicious stir fry! And Then Easter Sunday was spent as usual with my Grandma and Family. We had a delicious roast and I was SPOILT with chocolate so much so by Monday I was SICK OF THE STUFF!


I LOVE LOVE MINI EGGS, and although I love them I am glad they are out of season now! No more till next year. But I was very excited to receive this rather large egg!



After getting home Sunday we headed off to the cinema again and saw transcendence, to be honest it wasn’t very good. I mean it was ok but not great.

Monday we were feeling rather full and lazy and just wanted to get out for a bit so we went to beaver water world. It was a tiny place and saw some animals like merkats and reptiles (no beavers though??), it was a nice though and the money goes to the charity looking after these animals. The sun was out to and we had a coffee sitting outside which I have missed all winter!


It was back to work Tuesday and it’s been a loooong week. Dylan had to be put to sleep on Wednesday evening, I was gutted and my sister was exceptionally kind and paid the £140 (it was out of hours) poor little man his tumour split. So yesterday and today I haven’t been quite as cheerful as I could have been. I do really miss him and now I have none and I feel a little empty now. Plus he was just so lovely I miss him a lot.


But I know he is pain free now and I hope he is somewhere nice and I hope it’s full of strawberry popcorn!

So this weekend is another quiet one. I need to save money as this last month has left me in the red and I need to put a bit of money away for my holiday!

I will end with two pictures that cheer me up.

My sister is looking after a friend’s hedgehog! He was soooo freaking cute and sharp!



And a motivation boosts to see how far I have come! Because sometimes I put myself down too much and forget how far I have come!


Happy Weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment