Monday 7 April 2014

This should just be a Monday Pot blog. HA!

It’s Monday again. I might as well rename this blog THE MONDAY BLOG. I don’t do anything interesting I the week. Well to be honest I don’t do much at the weekend either.

Anyway.. I actually had a lovely weekend. By the time Friday rolled around I was just exhausted. Beyond belief. Seriously poooped. I know this as a fact as I fell asleep at about 21:30 woke at 23:00 (which I was pleased about as I had wanted KFC all night and I was in turmoil if I should get it and by the time I woke up it had shut so fate had decided for me..!) and then got into bed properly and slept till 8am when I popped to the doctors and was back by 9am and went back to bed till 11am. So I clearly needed some sleep.

Saturday I made Lunch (cooked breakfast bacon and what not) then we cleaned the room a bit and planned to go to the cinema to see Non Stop at 21:20. We left a bit later than planned, however it took me 30-40minutes to bloody park. We had planned on going to Nandos and we are SOOO SKINT at the moment it was a real treat I had been looking forward to all week. Alas that left us with 50minutes to eat and with the queue coming out the door we headed to TGI Friday’s who had a 30minutes wait for a table so it ended up being Pizza Hut. Now I do like Pizza hut but when I spent an hour curling my hair putting on a nice dress to go and sit in pizza hut it was a real let down. Plus I paid £26 for food I didn’t particularly want as I had my heart set on Nandos. By the time the food came it was 21:10 and we had to just gobble it down so I didn’t even get to sit and enjoy it. Alas.



We were 15minutes late for the film but the trailers were still playing so we didn’t miss anything. I was a little doubtful about the film but it was actually REALLY REALLY GOOD! It kept me on the edge of my seat and I really enjoyed it! I think it is well worth seeing!

Sunday was quiet, we went from Sunday Dinner at my Mum’s and then just spent the afternoon at home not doing much. We did however in the evening watch the rest of season 2 of Game of Thrones. I’m REALLY enjoying that TV show. We are going to start season 3 tonight.

My sister is having a birthday meal on Friday which me and Matt are going to so I have that to look forward to, other than that a quiet week and the long bank holiday in 2 weeks’ time HURRAH!

I will end on this thought and my Monday wish list.
WHY when you go shopping or just in general and you have money you don’t really want anything or see anything you want. BUT when you are skint, like I am this month ( I am SO INSANELY SKINT SERIOUSLY) do you fall in love with a BEAUTIFUL dress that’s bloody £45. AHhh well next month it shall be mine! Bwhahaah








No comments:

Post a Comment