Monday 31 March 2014

Feeling under the weather

Monday morning again, I always seem to start my posts on a Monday. The weekend just gone I feel like I was scammed out of a weekend.

Friday I was EXHUSTED and I went to see Captain America after work. We booked tickets for 11pm so we could try the DBOX seats. I was a little worried this was going to be too late as I was knackered but I had a nap beforehand and the film was so good It kept me awake. Also the fact the seats were moving and vibrating most likely helped hehe!

I really enjoyed the DBOX seats. I don’t think I would regularly pay the extra to sit in them, but they were fun!

We got back about 2:30am and I woke up later Saturday just before lunch time. I had to pop to the opticians and then me and Matt had a fry up. Yes I was meant to be being healthy and no I did not stick to it. It was amazing though! Bacon, chips, egg and fried mushrooms. My stomach is growling for more right now.

I agreed to babysit that evening. The family are lovely and the kids are adorable but I think when I only have 2 days off a week it REALLY sucks into my free time. I’m not sure I would do it again or too often at the weekends. I feel like I need that time to myself or for me and Matt. I was disappointed with my dinner (I took a microwave meal) so we popped to McDonalds when I got back  and forgot the clocks went forward so I technically got in again at 2am.

That night I woke IN AGNOY with stomach cramps and ache. It kept me up during the night. I thought it was eating such awful food so late but I am still feeling under the weather today so I don’t know what it was.


But Sunday morning I was still feeling bloated and horrible and lost my appetite. I haven’t had a bad tummy or been ill but I have just felt about 20 stone and tired and achy. I did however force myself up and into the shower and got ready to take my mum out for mothers day!


Mum and Dad


Sarah, Mum and Me


Sarah and Me


Taking my space dress out for an outing (didn’t feel glamorous in it though alas as I was so bloated.)

The food was lovely and although I wasn’t really feeling it I still goggled down dough balls and a large pizza and it was delicious. I had to pick the goats cheese off my pizza though as I discovered I didn’t like that! I think my Mum really enjoyed it which was cool.

Might try and do the same for Father’s day a my Dad is way too hard to buy for. Haha!

So the finale The Walking Dead and My Mad Fat Diary is on tonight. I CANNOT WAIT FOR TWD! Seriously I have been so tempted to look on Tumblr today but I shan’t! I also have the gym in between both boo hiss!

Also I have got rather into POP FUNKO figures again. I can’t wait for conventions this year to get some more!


I was naughty last week and got Daryl and Daenerys Targaryen. I will be on the hunt for more at MCM and also LFCC.

And I will end on a VERY HAPPY NOTE that made my week tbh. DAVID HEWLETT is going London Film and Comic Con. He is one of the people I would like to meet the most! He plays one of my favourite characters ever! And tbh it will make my summer meeting him WAHEY!


I can't wait for the weather to get nicer and the convention season to start!




No comments:

Post a Comment