Wednesday 5 March 2014

Weekend at the beach!

This weekend as per usual FLEW by. However I wasn’t left feeling kind of empty. Instead I had a such a lovely full day Saturday and a nice restful day Sunday.

Me and Matt decided to get out on Sunday. We have been very good saving money and other than using our cineworld cards we haven’t been out on pointless days out. We have indeed saved money and going out this weekend actually was a big treat and I really enjoyed it. Makes you appreciate days out more when you don’t do it every weekend.

I fancied a trip to Brighton, walk around the lanes and a trip to the pier and then there was also a cineworld down there too! I was umming and ahhhing all week because it was saying it was going to rain. But as the week progressed it changed to a sunny day and in the end we chanced it.

It was GLORIOUS! Putting aside the March temperatures which were rather nippy towards the end of the day it was a lovely sunny day and not a spot of rain.

We went down to Pop Inn Café for lunch and I got all excited a put my new jacket on.  It was however freezing and we popped home first and I grabbed my coat. Lunch was DELIOCUS well it was more brunch. We went straight down to the cinema and bought our tickets. We then headed off to the shopping area and went down to the lanes.

There wasn’t much down there but I got a Tatty Devine necklace my first ever one. The tagged said was £12.50 now £25 but I felt this may have been a mistake haha! I checked and it was indeed £12.50 so I was super pleased with that.

I also got a little box with my name on it too for my bows and hair things. It’s currently sitting at my Dad’s waiting to be varnished.



After looking around we headed to the pier. Matt of course won me a toy! I think he won it out of guilt for beating at the game thing we always play down there.



Afterwards we went to the cinema and we went to Harvester down there and I had ribs which were amazing! And we saw ‘Ride Along’ which was actually very funny!


So overall I had a really really lovely day and it was nice to just spend some time with me and Matt alone and out of the house!!


No comments:

Post a Comment