Thursday 13 March 2014

Makin' pancakes makin' bacon pancakes

So my charms have arrived. I have got them all together and up on my own online shop and onto Etsy too.

I haven’t really had any real interest yet and I have sold 2 to my sister. I was hoping I may have sold a handful by now alas.


But I’m going to keep looking up and hopefully I will sell some soon! Or at least get some interest!

So they are £8 each and they are printed on 1.5inch acrylic! The necklace is 18inch silver plated and so is the hoop. It’s also £1.50 p&p!




I plan on doing some more work soon to add to my library! I will get myself a craft stall somewhere too.

I’m real excited about this weekend too! Only half a day to go and I get a 4 day weekend. Tomorrow I plan to wake up early and attempt Bacon Pancakes for the Birthday BOY!



I'm not sure how these will go but hey ho lets try they look amazing and i'm starving hungry!

 Then he has the dentist alas. I plan on taking him out for lunch later and then leaving him to play his new game that comes out tomorrow. After that we will pack up and head to Nottingham around 6pm to spend the weekend with Laura and Sammi. I have a table booked at Annie’s Burger Shack too!

I then also have Tuesday off now to see Matt’s brother before he goes away to live in Singapore and then Thursday night is Chinese with Matt’s Dad and Julie! I’m going to get real fat bwhaah!

We are also seeing War Horse tonight being streamed from the theatre into the cinema so I am literally counting down the minutes until today is over!



No comments:

Post a Comment