Monday 24 March 2014

First Monday in Spring. Ice cold this morning.!

Monday morning again and Monday blues. I am still pinning for last weekend alas, this weekend was very peaceful and relaxing which I think I really needed as I was SOOO tired last week.

Thursday after work we went for Chinese food with Matt’s Dad and Julie and it was a REALLY REALLY lovely evening! The food was just to die for and I really enjoyed spending time with both of them and Matt.

I wore my fox dress. I got it back in October or November, I saw it on a blog and it was at Very.co.uk for £12.50 reduced from about £25-£30! Fitted like a dream too! I’ve only worn it once though since buying it so I was quite excited to put it on and go out for dinner!



I will make sure I wear it more next autumn as it’s not quite right for the fast (although not fast enough) approaching spring and summer.

On Saturday I didn't do too much but I saw the new Muppet Movie in the evening! I really enjoyed it!! :)

We started Game of Thrones last week, and we literally spent all Sunday lazing in bed watching it. We have gotten through season 1 and half way through 2. I should slow down really as we are going run out soon!



I’m really enjoying it even though I keep getting exceptionally lost. I downloaded a family tree and that is helping a lot.

I’m so gutted though I missed the walking dead cast at LFCC last year. There has been a few programs I have gotten into in the last year and missed their characters at conventions boo hiss! However I know people get excited as its approaching the time of the yeah when its festival time and party time and going on holiday time. I love this time of year because from about May to October it’s Convention time of the year!! MCM soon and then my favourite London Film and Comic Con! Cannot wait! And now they have the ‘winter’ one too although I would say it’s autumn I don’t even have to wait a whole 12 months for the next one!

Changing the subject and something to end this post on. I read the other night about how ModCloth can be a rip of at times. I won’t lie I thought their prices are rather high at times. And the possibility or import charges and the items not fitting have put me off ordering! The cost to send things back just put me off if stuff didn’t fit.

Anyway a while ago I fell in love with a Unicorn dress on there for $80ish and then found it was a English brand Yumi and I found it in the sale for £25. I’ve been eying up a cherry dress on Modcloth now for a few months it is just lovely! After some research I found it on other US stores for about $20-30 less and then I found it in the UK for £22.99 HURRAH! I think it is the same and if not it is so close!



So I am HORRIBLY tempted to buy this. I need a little red cardigan first though! New look have just bought out their cropped cardigans for the summer and spring so when I get paid I will be making a trip there!


Hope your week is good and I hope my week improves and the Monday Blues vanish.  


No comments:

Post a Comment