Thursday 24 April 2014

End of an era to my furry friends.

So I want to say goodbye to the era and good bye to all my furry friends.

I wanted to write a big memorial but to be honest I just wanted to say that I loved you all dearly. You bought such joy into my life with your personalities and characters. I hope I gave you all a happy loved home and life.

I want to say thank you to all my roo’s for just being amazing fascinating little creatures and being part of my life.

Last night Dylans’s ( lil D / Rubbles) tumour split. There was a lot of blood in the cage and he was very lethargic and seemed in pain. It’s sad when they pass away but when I’ve had to make the decision to have them put to sleep that has just killed me a bit inside. It is also heart breaking because he was the last one I had and now it’s all gone and over with now. For the time being I won’t be letting any more furry friends into my home.






I don’t really believe in a god, but I do believe in the idea of ‘Rainbow bridge’ I believe animals are too innocent to just die, so I hope they are all there happy reunited with cage mates with all the strawberry popcorn they could ever want.

I’m pretty drained today after last night saying goodbye is so hard even when you are saying goodbye to a tiny fluff ball.

So R.I.P all my roo’s and thank you for leaving me with so many enjoyable and happy memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment