Monday 29 February 2016

2016 plans!

I haven’t been blogging this past week! Things have been really quiet for myself the last couple of weeks. I am excited though as spring approaches we have some nice plan ahead of ourselves soon!
In the New Year I made a few resolutions again one including:
Making sure I enjoy my free time and get out and do more 
This year I haven't done much, and my social life has been next to non due to moving and saving. Next year I want to make sure I get out more. Enjoy trips to London and go to see some live shows have some lovely date days and nights with Matt as well as some more wild nights out with friends! 
Matt and I have some time booked off in March to celebrate his birthday, although we have no plans I think some time off and just time to relax will be nice!

However on the 20th March we are off to see Video Games live which I am super excited about. I think we will head up there and have some dinner. It is also our 10th Year anniversary together on Matt birthday (14th March) so it’s a night out to celebrate his birthday and our anniversary. It is a good excuse to get dressed up nicely and head up to town for dinner and a show.

Then in April we are seeing Macklemore live, I booked tickets a few nights ago on a whim and I am SO EXCITED. I cannot wait to go. They are seated tickets but I don’t mind and then just 2 days later on the 29th April we have the day booked off and we are off to Nottingham for the bank holiday weekend to stay with Laura and Sammi and Matt and I will be attending EM Con and I have a joint photo shoot with some of the Stargate Atlantis cast.

I started this year without a single plan and I am excited to say that I actually have some bits to look forward to now! The summer I plan on attending a few conventions and the NFL again in October which should be fun.

Hopefully we will make further plans during the year I think I am making a good start on my plan to do more this year. I hope we can attend a few more live shows be that music or theater or conventions. Fingers crossed for a beautiful summer and days down at the seaside or just wondering around in the sunshine.

Has anyone made any plans for the rest of the year yet?






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete