Thursday 18 February 2016

February POP! in a box!

So just to recap in case you have missed my previous review or you have no idea what POP! in a box is:
A monthly subscription where you receive POP! Funkos to your door. The great thing about this is you will never get something that you do not want. You update your list of what you currently own and thumbs up and thumbs down all the POPS! you like and dislike. You can save 20% when you sign up!
I am now in procession of Febrary's POP! Funko and I got DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

MICHONNE from the walking dead.


The box was in much better condition this time with no visible damage and also arrived quicker than January's one. I am really pleased with her, and although I think I would of preferred one of her not in a police uniform I am still happy.


I really like her hair the detailing is nice and the paint is neatly done too. My only complaint is that she doesn't stand up very well at all and doesn't come with a stand! Luckily I can prop her up against a box. 

I am glad to add to my walking dead collection as I only had two and Michonne is one of my favoruite characters so I am super happy to have her!

Have you had any February POP!s? If so let me know what ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment