Monday 8 February 2016

POP! in a box newbie review

After debating for some time I have decided to sign up for POP IN A BOX! If you are unaware of what this is, it is a monthly subscription where you receive POP! Funkos to your door.

To sum it up quickly in case you missed my previous post:
The great thing about this is you will never get something that you do not want. You update your list of what you currently own and thumbs up and thumbs down all the POPS! you like and dislike. POP! in a box will then try and pick something off your wish list or if that is unavailable it will pick a pop that you haven’t said if you like or dislike any and if none are available they will just refund your money.
So it is win win you can’t get one you don’t like as long as you thumbs up or thumbs down the pops on the list. You also have the possibility to get limited pops or large ones all for the price of £8.49 a month plus p&p. And once you have signed up any pops you order separately you get free p&p WOO!

If you fancy giving this ago you can save 20% on your first order by clicking here

So I joined at the end of January and made it in time to get my first POP in a box in Jan! EXCITING!

I have to say it did take quite a while to come (apparently sent on the 25th Jan and arrived on the 4th Feb) but it arrived on Thursday and I excitably opened it!


AND I GOT! *drum roll please* BB-8 WOO YEAH!


I am super happy with this! I don't have any Star Wars POP!s yet so I am super happy to start my collection and what better way than with BB-8!! This was a great first POP! in a box!

I was actually really excited to open the box and I really enjoyed waiting for my POP! to come. I have to say the box was fairly damaged, and that something I have seen in a lot of reviews. Luckily I am not interested in the boxes so I am happy for it not to be pristine but I could see how people might be unhappy as there was a few dents and a small rip.


BB-8 is a lovely POP! and I am really happy with him. He has a little bobble head which I am usually not a fab of but on BB-8 it's adorable! He is a little small compared to the rest of my POP!s but I guess that adds to his adorableness! 

I really really enjoyed getting this surprise box and I cannot wait to get Februarys box!

So YAY POP! Funko you can sign up here




No comments:

Post a Comment