Monday 1 February 2016

Kaylee Firefly POP! Funko and 2016 wishlist.

I ADORE POP! Funkos and I am a keen collector. I was so excited back in June when we moved that I would be able to FINALLY unbox and display my POP! Funkos. My collection has sort of exploded going from around 20 to over 40... oops.... So it made sense that I join POP! in a box! 

The great thing about this is you will never get something that you do not want. You update your list of what you currently own and thumbs up and thumbs down all the POPS! you like and dislike. POP! in a box will then try and pick something off your wish list or if that is unavailable it will pick a pop that you haven’t said if you like or dislike any and if none are available they will just refund your money.

I am currently waiting for January's to arrive so fingers crossed it will be here soon and I will do a review of it!

However I have recently added to the collection as I ordered myself a special edition Kaylee POP! Funko from Forbidden Planet International, when I was off sick. She was a good price at £10.99 and I needed Kaylee for my Firefly collection. I have to say the service wasn’t great there. Although it is free p&p for POP! Funkos they took a whole week to despatch it and I’m not sure if it was because I called up to enquire where my POP! was that they sent it that day.

The reviews in general for their shipping and despatching of items is pretty terrible and I only read this after I ordered from them. I was worried as a lot of reviews said that they would order only to find out weeks later that it was actually out of stock. As this was a special edition one I was worried that, that would happen and I would be without. But my fear wasn’t necessary and Kaylee arrived a week and 2 days after I ordered her. I think perhaps if they say when you are buying POPS! that you need allow for extra despatch time it would be better, I wouldn’t mind that so much as it is free p&p and great prices.




I am so happy with her, her paint work is great and the dirty face really adds to her character. I have seen some reviews of this POP! not being painted very well and the hairline being a bit wonky and messy, but I am happy to report mine is almost perfect minus a little defect on the right eye.

I JUST LOVE POP! Funkos, I get to collect figures from my favourite shows and they are all ADORABLE! Can’t get better than cute and geeky. My wishlist is ever growing and 2016 have bought some awesome new ones out and ones I am PARTICUALLY excited to get my hands on are the new Futurama ones, new Harry Potter and the new Doctor Who ones!



Do you collect POPS! which ones are you excited for in 2016?




2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog through 'Bloglovin' & saw the Kaylee POP. I'm a Firefly fan.

    I have a small POP collection, own most of the Buffy ones, a baby groot, a standard Kaylee - no dirty face, Tom Baker's Doctor and an adipose.

    I want to complete my Buffy collection and get some more doctor who and firefly ones.

    Kim x
    http://chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim,

      Glad you found your way over here :)

      I am a big POP! Funko fan! I alas am lacking in Dr Who ones unfortunately but they are next on my wish list of ones I want to start collecting this year :)

      Toria x

      Delete