Monday 16 May 2016

May POP! in a box!

I feel like summer has already arrived it has been so warm and sunny and we are only in May, I REALLY hope this continues. In the mean time though it is POP! in a box time

You can view my previous POP! in a box surprises here


I have now ventured into the vlogging world and you can see the unboxing video below, if not continue past for my photos and review.




I very excitedly opened May's POP! in a Box and I got.....


My first Doctor Who POP Funko hurrah! And what better way to start of my collection than with a Dalek. I know they are the enemy but I have a secret soft spot for them so I was so happy when I opened the box to find this little chap inside.


The box was pristine and undamaged and the POP himself was well painted and really solid too. I expected him to be much more hollow feeling but was really happy to find a very well made and painted POP inside. 

He is really cute and I find him even more adorable than I usually find Daleks.... haha I guess that isn't quite right considering we are meant to be afraid of them!

I can't wait to buy some more Doctor Who ones now, what a great excuse! 





2 comments:

  1. I love that Pop! So cute. I also find Daleks to be kind of cute even though they're supposed to be terrible, but they're like terribly cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I am glad I am not the only one that finds them strangely adorable :D

      Delete