Tuesday 2 October 2012

France Tomorrow!



OOOOK so I am super excited as I am off to France tomorrow WEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEE! This time tomorrow I will be in an airport eating breakfast noms! I believe we are going to a place called Anger, and then perhaps a French zoo!

I looked up Anger and it is beautiful looking! I am in looove!  Looks amazing, and of course the idea of going to a zoo excites me greatly :D I do love Zoo’s and I hope to the gods above there are penguins AHHHH PENGUINS, are my ALL TIME favourites!








Yesterday I had an idea and I created this little avatar of myself. It needs editing and perfecting but this is the start of it! I think it’s pretty cute tbh! Might use it in my banner when I’m done! Perhaps I could work on it at lunch time? Maybe ahaha…


I’m really pleased with it though! I think it is really quite cute and kinda looks like me? Maybe I hope anyway! Lol.

I feel today at work is going to be quite a long day and I am hoping it will go much quicker than I think it is going to go, I’m already starving hungry, I hate the mornings before lunch I get soooo hungry D:

I’m almost done packing and finally finished all the washing this morning! UGH! I hope the stuff dries by tomorrow morning! I will have to hang them by our teeny ting radiator otherwise and hope for the best! Then after that just silly little things to pack and my sister is going to dye my hair today and it’s all good! :D I belter crack on with this InDesign work!

No comments:

Post a Comment