Friday 26 October 2012

The weather is shit


My god this week has been so so so BUSY! Tuesday I had to get loads of work books finished and completed and out by the time I left, that did not happen and I didn’t get home till 8:30!! JEEZ! Then on the Wednesday I was busy doing another work book that was needed to be completed done and bound with feedback sheets by lunchtime today. I did that! And it’s gone and now this afternoon I don’t have very much to do! Which is nice as it isn’t stressful, but at the same time it makes time go very slowly! Only just got back from lunch I usually eat around 12:30ish and take lunch around 12:45-13:45 but I took it from 13:20:14:20 which is kinda good as it means there is less afternoon and ON TOP OF THAT I got in 10 minutes early today and that means I can leave at 17:05 wooopa! And then tomorrow is the LOVELY LOVELY weekend.

I have no real plans for tomorrow or Sunday. Might see Gem I guess on Sunday. Might just have some ‘me’ time on the Saturday. Got to go Reigate for 1pm and then I may go on into Croydon. I really want a new bag and I’m not really sure what I want. So I think I will go and have a look around….
I saw an amazing iPad case on Wednesday and now I highly regret not buying it. It was Marvel and all old comic book style. Might keep my eyes peeled for that too!

I’m not feeling overly happy this week. I guess the realisation that me and Matt aren’t getting better has hit home. I want to so much and sometimes I feel that he doesn’t want to. I’m sure that’s not the case but meh. I am truly sorry but that doesn’t seem to matter. And I’ve pushed all my friends away so I’m pretty fucking lonely half the time. I go to work, come home, and go to work. Le sigh.

At least I won’t have to go to work. Instead I get to sit on my own for two days.

Anyway I’m depressing myself.

I better crack on with the few bits I have to do this afternoon. Only just over 2 hours of the week left. Hurrah.


No comments:

Post a Comment