Friday 12 October 2012

IT'S THE WEEKEND


Ok so  I’m exhausted again D:

I stayed up way too late and watched Dexter, it is amazing though. I feel sad that I am not currently watching it. Also watched new Red Dwarf last night. Its terrible, but I think that’s what makes it soo good! :D

I still have over an hour and a half left at work. I like it when it goes past 4pm because for some reason that last hour just always feels nice, y’know home time is fast approaching and especially today as its Friday yaaaay!

I’m going out today, me TORIA out on a Friday night…. Yes it’s true. Going to see some friends from Uni should be nice. I worry about matt as I know he isn’t in a great mood today and I am praying that he won’t get real upset if I go out tonight. I know he gets lonely when I’m not there :/ but I do miss my friends….

I’m going to see Fee on Sunday, very excited as I haven’t seen her since March or April woooo!
I might be a pig for dinner as I’m starving and just cannot be assed to cook anything!
Anyhooo not long till the weekend now!

No comments:

Post a Comment