Monday 29 October 2012

The weekend is long gone now.


It’s Monday again. OOOooooOoooh. Mondays are the worst. There’s that IMPENDING DOOM AHEAD of a whole 5 days until the weekend again. Ugh. Last week went by insanely fast. I like coming in and getting on with a bucket load of work. It makes the day zoooom by and it is interesting, but today I have very little to do.

I do however have Saturday to look forward to, as Matt has managed to get it off. HURRAh! I’m so excited to spend a day with him and we will be going up to London to Forbidden Planet for the Halo Mega Bloks day.

I got a really nice jacket at the week and some amazing nail polish.

I went shopping on Saturday to get some jumpers for work and instead got a jacket lol! It was way too busy and manic in Croydon on Saturday to think straight let alone shop! So I found this jacket/coat in H&M and I’m glad it fitted as the back of their coats are usually way too small for me. It was £35 and it has a real Sherlock Holmes feel to it to me anyway with the pattern! I only own massive coats or just hoodys and I thought it would be nice to have something a little smaller for when I got shopping or just to the pub and a MASSIVE HEAVY coat is necessary! 

I also tried some Model’s Own nail polish at my friends house when I went to my party last weekend and was so impressed by it I had to go and buy some! They didn't have the one I wanted, but I got a purple, baby blue ( which I plan on caking with glitter so it looks like snow and ice) and a disco ball one that looks like glittery confetti!

I’m going to go at lunch to boots and see if they have the other colour as they are 3 for 2 at the moment so for £10 I get three really really good nail polishes!  I’m not sure they will have that range as only the bigger store seem to have them but fingers crossed!



I have also wanted to show off the boots, skirt and scarf I got last week. 


The boots I super nice and were from Tesco and the Skirt has tiny black swallows on it and is a skater skirt style. The scarf is HUGE and is covered in moustaches and both of those are from New Look. 

I really enjoy the fact that I do have some money now and I can buy some bits and pieces that I like. I try not to go crazy with spending my money as I owe so much and I don’t know how long I will have this job for, but it’s nice being able to buy some new bits and pieces and not wonder if you will have enough money to eat in the week.!





So yeah got a few new bits! And the impending doom of the week ins ahead of me. But before I know it, it will be Saturday again and all will be good.
So goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment