Monday 22 October 2012

Ma Partay

I had a really nice Saturday this weekend. Work last week was manic and I had so much to do. But that was good as it meant the days flew by! But I have loads to do today and tomorrow.
Saturday I got up real early and went and took Matt to the station and then went to spec savers and got the contacts sorted out! Dailies seem  to be working much better for me than monthly ones. I then drove straight to Croydon and was there by 10:30am and it was really quiet and very pleasant shopping on a Saturday as usually I go in the afternoon and it is way too busy and hectic. 

 I had a very good shop too and got some lovely bits. The jumper to the right, I've always wanted a tacky Christmas jumper and now my dreams have come true and for £12 too so it wasn't even expensive. I cannot wait to wear that out at Christmas time! WOOOPA! 

Then I went into New look and found a LOVELY skirt and I tried it on a it looked great which made me very happy. It’s hard to find skirts that I love. Usually I hate the pattern or the shape is completely wrong, but this one was exactly what I like and I also bought a Moustache scarf! I will post a picture of them up when I am next wearing them!
I then went for lunch and a look round Redhill with Gem and then picked Matt up from work and headed over to Cat’s house to have a night with the girls from Uni and a little birthday thing…. BUT THEY ACTUALLY THREW ME A SURPRISE PARTY.

 It was soo soo soo cool and there was a party table and balloons and a banner and food and drink! It was sooo nice! And then they got me the coolest gifts. They all went and got me a bear hoody that I have wanted forever and Aimee drew me a pillow of all the amazing things that I love the most. It made me completely speechless which is something that is very hard…. It was amazing and it was all so thoughtful!












We then ordered Pizza and ate too much, watched some TV played with balloons and just had a really really nice night! I had to leave about midnight as I was falling asleep I was so tired, but it was fun and I was really touched they would go out their way to do that for me.

Sunday on the other hand was pretty shit. Had a MASSIVE HEADACHE, weather was awful and it was boring and long and I wasted half  the day asleep. Ahhh well, and now it’s Monday again and I have a whole week of work ahead of me. Boooo….
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment