Thursday 11 October 2012

My birthday and France.



I’m going to start this post with a list of complaints.
  1.  I fucked my thumb nail. It split half way down my nail in the actual nail bed and I tried to ‘fix’ it and now I have a stubby thumb.
  2.  My hand is super sore. I have this Calais/dry skin on my hand and I have started to cut it away and file it when it gets quite big as it also gets very sore and making it smaller seems to help. This time it has made it 100x worse.
  3. I’m exhausted. I went swimming and then stayed up and watched Dexter way too late.
  4. I’m not watching Dexter and this makes me sad. What I would give to go home and watch that all day…   pfft.
  5.  There’s still one more day left after this one D:
  6. This time last week I was in France >:|

I could go on but I will stop….
On the plus side I am seeing Fee on Saturday and RedDwarf is on tonight.

So France went really well and I had a lovely time. Exhausted on the first day with the traveling and the fact I only got about 3 hours sleep >.<  Had a DELICOUS breakfast in the airport at Frankie and Bennys…. MANY NOMS. Then realised I hadn’t packed a change of top, I was all FUUUUUUUUUUU! Really annoying I was so busy fart assing around getting ready I forgot to pack a bloody change of top…. Got into France around 2pm and went to the food place to buy food for the week, flight was quick and the weather wasn’t too bad.

The evening was nice, ate Pizza I kept falling asleep and we started watching Dexter and it is amazaballs. Like seriously, I’m hooked! Then on the Thursday we went to Anger (On-Jay) and had a DELICOUS lunch and did and bit of shopping and I found an H&M HURROAH and bought a new vest top…. YAY CHANGE OF CLOTHES! Go all that way and that’s all I bought! Again just had a relaxing evening and then on Friday got up late and went to the zoo! It was amazing they had penguins, tigers, lions, leopards, snow leopards. I also got attacked and pecked by some evil bird with a massive long evil beak! The zoo was lovely and was made to feel more like you were walking around with the animals rather than staring at them through bars. The weather on Thursday and Friday was amazing 24 degrees and sunny!




Then on Saturday we had a chill out day. Matts Dad and Julie went out and we played with the dogbot and watched Tv and napped.  It was very nice! And then on the Sunday we flew home. Got back by 3pm and had dominos for dinner.

Then it was my birthday on the 
Monday. Had a nice day with Matt even though it was raining all day…. Went to Croydon and had Poppin Café for Lunch and returned stuff and bought stuff. Stone chipped my windscreen which sucked ass. Then I threw myself a party with the Mr Poes and cooked party foods and watched lots of Dexter with Matt :D

Matt got me a beautiful Hello Kitty Neo figure, I got a Hello Kitty Liberty Tes Set, a dress, two bracelets, Vans, jewellery box, gloves, earrings, scarf, purse and nail varnish! 







Then on the Tuesday didn't do much cause I had to wait in for Auto Glass but eventually went to Lakeside where I bought amazing pajamas. 

Hello Kitty from Primark, they were a little more than I would spend but I had my monies from my birthday.

So yeah now I am back at work and that week I have been so excited for, for over a month has just gone….. pretty sad really D:






Onwards and upwards though :D start focusing on Christmas wooooooooooooooooooo

Toodles xx




No comments:

Post a Comment