Saturday 26 September 2015

Little Benefit package of joy!


I got a lovely package this week with some Benefit treats in them! Feel Unique had an offer on of 15% off so I thought I would take advantage and order some treats! I needed to replace my foundation soon anyway and my small Lolli Tint ran out months ago.

I really like Benefit, I find this foundation is light weight and comfortable to wear everyday and is the only one I have tried where I haven't broken out in spots and blemishes.

I also tried the Lolli Tint and Bene Tint in a set I got for Christmas. Bene Tint is a little red for my face I prefer pink tones and colours so the Lolli Tint looks really nice and natural too, I love it for every day wear.

I'm not really a make up kind of person I have my basics and my regulars but thats about it! However getting a little package like this is definitely exciting! Benefit do amazing quality make up and the fact their packaging is just so DAMN cute it makes it even more irresistible.

Also to sweeten the deal there were two freebies that came with them too! There was an adorable luggage tag, which is also really nice quality and the colours are beautiful! Makes me wish I was going on holiday even more now! and the second was a smaller tester bottle of sun screen which I might save and try when the weather is a little brighter!

I can't wait to wear the Lolli Tint on our trips out next week! Hurrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment