Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wind, rain and chills litter London.


I feel like autumn has snuck up on us this year quickly and swiftly. I still feel like summer never really arrived and then cold wet mornings came exceptionally quickly. The weather news were claiming for an Indian summer, but now they have turned to forecasts predicting the coldest most bitter winter in the last 50 years. Looking ahead a month I was feeling hopefully that half way through September going into October it was predicting 20+ and sun, now its saying it will be  sunnier than it has been but highs of 14-18 which would be considerably cooler than 20+.

 Last year I remember it cooling down at the end of August but in September and October we had quite a lot of warm sunny weather. I guess it can all change still, but I am hoping for dry sunny weather for my week off. I don’t care if its freezing as long as it is dry and sunny!

I do love autumn though it is my favourite time of the year. I do love summer fashion (little dresses, denim jackets etc) but autumn fashion is amazing too. I get to wear rich colours, snuggly clothes and I like to try and layer up a bit, although I’m not that great at that but I might try it more this year. Then there are all the beautiful jumpers! My heart just swells when I see piles of jumpers.

At this rate though we will be sailing to work rather than walking! I'm hoping it will dry up before the end of the week. 

On a more summer related note, there were two swimsuits this summer I was eyeing up but didn't have a reason to buy one, until the first one was SLASHED to £11 from £38. While browsing online yesterday I noticed the other one was also slashed in price down to £16.49..... so I ordered it.



I knew if I didn't at least give it a go and it sold out I would highly regret it! I ordered a medium and a large as I know Hell Bunny come up quite large (my bust is now to small for a large dress). If this fits I will have 2 swimsuits so if do get to vacation somewhere I will be set! Wahey!

I do welcome Autumn this year though (although I wish it were drier), I cannot wait to get the coat out and the scarfs, and as I keep rattling on about I have so many autumnal plans!

I hope you keep dry and have a fab week!


No comments:

Post a Comment