Tuesday 3 September 2013

2 months, wedding, outfits and trash talking.

Ok so it has been 2 months since I have updated properly! There’s not that much to yak on about I don’t think.

I’ll guess I will start with work. It’s been ok of late, I got given a MASSIVE project at the end of July beginning of August and I only finished it on the 29th of August, so that’s kept me really busy for  a month. The last 3 days at work though have kind of become painfully dull and I have been horribly unmotivated. Luckily I have 8 more days at work (and a weekend in-between) left and then I have 9 days off and me and Matt are going to France so that should be very exciting.!

I haven’t had any proper time off since March so I am REALLY in need of a bit of me time. It’s always lovely when we go to Matt’s Dad’s. Its so peaceful and beautiful. I’m kinda just really looking forward to doing NOTHING! Eheh!

So what have I done or what do I have to report in the last 2 months. Well weightless is going GREAT! Lost 37lbs now. That’s well over 2 stone I think…. let me work this out…yes its 2stone and 9lbs! So not far off of 3 stone. In actual fact in total I have lost 65lbs since being my heaviest. That’s nearly 4.5 stone! I find that MIND BLOWING! That is over about 3-4 years though. I don’t feel that much different, but people have started to notice recently so I guess it shows. I guess where it seems so slow to me I just don’t pick up on it. The only time I notice is when I put clothes on and go ‘OH they don’t fit anymore!’ or ‘OH! That’s rather baggy where it wasn’t before!’.

I hope to lose another 1-2 stones before Christmas. Corrr…. Picked a bad time of the year to do that me thinks! But my will power is strong this time and I am swimming twice a week at the moment so hopefully I can do it!

So I will just talk about the last few weeks as I can’t remember all the happenings in 2 months!
Not the weekend just gone but the one before was the lovely bank holiday and we went to Lauren and Martin’s wedding. The weather this summer has been pretty glorious, most days sunny and very warm. On this Saturday it was chilly, grey and RAINED ALL DAY ALONG! It was a lovely day though.

They had it in a yurt! Lauren looked amazing and I got to wear my new dress. Oooo the dress.

So Matt was asking me questions about dresses all day a few weeks ago…. The next day he brings me a present and he bought me this BEAUTIFUL Hell Bunny dress. It was a little too big and we ended up ordering a smaller one that fitted like a glove!


So I got to save it and wear it to the wedding. I felt a million bucks in it! 



 Because I designed the wedding invitations and save the date cards too, I got given a special gift in the speeches. Lauren makes the most beautiful handmade silver jewellery. I have been admiring it for some time now and she gave me a necklace and earrings. They are absolutely gorgeous! I was very touched.

The starter was to die for! And the main was nice too! Didn't enjoy the desert but it was cheesecake! I gave it a go though!

Really did have a lovely time!

Me and Matt then went and did a bit shopping on Sunday and came across these Converse glasses. I fell in love. Matt insisted he bought them for me but they were £180ish and I said I wanted to have a good think first. We then found them online for £95, so saved a good £80!   



Its a pretty poor picture of me in them, but they were shipped today and should hopefully be here tomorrow or Thursday! Yaay!

So yeah that's a little snippet of my last two months.... not been over exciting and I will end on a outfit post from the weekend. Autumn is on it's way, people seem to be sad I am exceptionally happy so I bought this awesome jumper! <3 It was to cheer myself up as some asshole had pissed me off on the Friday.....

Funny as I now know what a pathetic, lying BORING little cunt she is! And this jumper celebrates the fact they are GONE out of my life. Good feeling taking out the trash especially when it's been rotting away for a few months.



I WILL KEEP this blog updated more!

 photo blogger_zpsc8710935.png

No comments:

Post a Comment