Friday 6 September 2013

Wishing for things and horribly bored.

I am so looking forward to the next month. Firstly I have 9 days off this time next week! Me and Matt will be going over to France for 5 days so that should be lovely!

Then just two weeks back at work and I will then have a 4 day weekend and it’s my birthday. Me and Matt are going to longleat! That I am really looking forward to that, I’ve never been and as I wasn’t invited when other people have been it should be very enjoyable. I am worried about going through the monkey bit though in fear that they may steal and takes bits off of my car ha ha!

And just before that there is the London winter film and comic now for the first time being held on the 5-6th of October. So far I plan on going to the 6th and I will be meeting Michael Shanks! I am pretty damn excited about that. I will have met almost everyone who played a member of the SG1 team! Woop! Then to add to the geeky excitement MCM is also on in October at the end and me and Matt will be going to that too. I went in the spring and it was ok, but Matt really wants to go so we shall be going back in October for that.

I know it’s a bit early to be thinking of birthday gifts, but I started having a think this week otherwise I will come up with nothing. The older I seem to get the harder it seems to be to think of things? Now I work too I can buy things that I may have waited for a birthday or Christmas to get! I have taken a bit of a shine to jumpers after getting one last week. As I am feeling much better about the way I look I would love to have a selection of jumpers to wear during the autumn and winter. I have been eyeing up these from Forever 21.


I believe me and Matt may pop to lakeside this evening I would like some pajamas. I don’t own any sets and the bottoms I had from last year aren't looking that great anymore but holey some of them! So I think I will have a look around for some jumpers then and anything else that catches my eyes. I’m thinking I may even be a boot wearer this year. I got a lovely pair from rocket dog for Christmas last year but they really are more for the snow and when it is minus numbers outside! I would like a brown pair that are much lighter for the autumn that I can take into the winter too!

As well as possibly getting some new winter clothes for my birthday I fell in love with a Hell Bunny coat I tried on in Camden. It is around £50 cheaper online so I will be getting it online if my mam says its ok to have! This would be a coat that would be kept for best and would be looked after and I hope to make last for years. It’s very classic with an alternative twist that’s really subtle! It’s the perfect style for me too! Tight at the waist and a BIG skirt bit, I have to say that I really did fall in love with it when I tried it on. I also went from barely fitting in an XL coat to a M fitting very nicely! That makes me feel good and makes me proud!

On that note I went swimming again last night and this morning lost another lb. That is now 38lbs gone or 2.7stone! 4 more lbs and it will be 3 stone! Its so strange because I don’t feel any different :( which is a shame as I wish I did, although confidence is rising which I believe is evidence in what I have been picking to wear recently.

So Thank GOD it’s Friday its been a rubbish week and I have 1 hour left of work and then the weekend hurrah! Still undecided on shopping this evening but we shall see. No doubt I will post any buys up here.


 photo blogger_zpsc8710935.png

No comments:

Post a Comment