Thursday 12 September 2013

Autumn days! Bring on all the jumpers!

So I think it is safe to say that autumn has arrived. The mornings are FREEZING and the little radiator has gone on in our room! The trees are slowly going golden and I can see my breath in the mornings. Being England though it has also bought grey skies and rain. Lots of blinking rain. But I’m hoping the rain will pass and we will be blessed with lovely sunny chilly days with all the oranges, reds and yellows that autumn brings.!


So I was rattling on last time about getting some jumpers for my birthday. I ended up getting none of the ones I looked at haha! Well actually I got the black version of the grey one!


The thing that really sold it to me was the inside is reversed so if you role the sleeves up you get white with black spots instead of black with white! Lovely little jumper. I am still pretty set on getting the start print one! I think I will have that from grandma.

I got that jumper from forever 21, and me and Matt looked in the likes of Primark. Although the jumpers are cheaper (only by around £5) the quality difference was shocking! The materials were itchy and just felt horrible, the patterns were poorly done and bleed into each other. I think I will be aiming slightly higher. I’m not a throw away fashion person and I am going off of primark! They are good for shirts and kickers and pj's but that’s about it!

So I did manage to get what I went for which was Pj's they are sooo cute with little foxes on them. I don't have a picture of the top but that has a cute fox on the front and is just a plain navy blue. The fit really nicely and I was pretty happy with them they are sooo snuggly and comfy!


I will have to take some photos of the others when I put them on, but they are long sleeved and more for winter. Although I will HAVE to get some more tbh as I love them so much.

SO I have one more day of work and 30minutes of today left! Then I will be on my week holiday. A WHOLE 9 days off. I can't even explain how excited I am! Off to France on the Monday back on the Friday! 

I am also going for a drink and dinner with Ruxandra and Luke. I was really looking forward to it but after the weekend I worry shes just coming because she feels she has too. I really hope that's not the case and I'm being paranoid but I don't know.

Swimming tonight then a nice sleep as I am SHATTERED, but first I need to kill the last half an hour of the day!


 photo blogger_zpsc8710935.png

No comments:

Post a Comment