Monday 30 September 2013

Monday Mornings are just awful and should be banned.

Monday morning again. Yawn. I hate them, however this time next week I will be on my 4 day weekend which will be very nice :D

So I have outfit posts I wanted to share.

All are with a skater skirt I got from Miss Selfridge in the sale.
  1. The first outfit is a checked shirt from H&M that I got at the weekend. It is inspired my NEW FOUND LOVE for New Girl. They all seem to be wearing them in it so I fell in love! I love the colour of this too and I really like how it looked, I got quite a few compliments on it! I would like to get a darker one perhaps in red for the winter!
  2. The second outfit is peplum top I bought over a year ago! I’ve always loved it but hardly worn it as I haven’t really had the opportunity with the style of skirt I used to wear, but now I think it looks great tucked into my skater skirt! It’s super cute with little owl on it.
  3. Lastly is my favorite jumper at the moment with stars on it! So comfy and great for this season as it’s not too warm but adds extra protection, great for shopping in under and jacket!


 12

3

And this last image is just to remind me that I have com far in the last year. When I feel like I still hate the way I look I get a old photo and put it near a new ones and it makes me feel much better and shows how much confidence I’ve gained and that you can see the 39lbs that I have lost! I am back on track this week from my trip to France and I hope to be saying its 40+ by next week!

The weekend was ok. I went shopping with Mat and got my shirt and I also got an adorable fox scarf! Little more than I usually pay for a scarf but well worth it!



Sunday Matt went out with Luke in the evening so I didn’t have too much to do but just chilled out! But I am super excited about next weekend I will be meeting Michael Shanks! Been looking forward to that since the summer when he has to cancel! 



I will be well on my way to collecting a photo with all the members of SG1 and also the main cast from SGA! Super excited and it's come around SOOO insanely fast too! Haven't even picked what I'm going to wear yet!

So i just need to get through this week first and luckily the morning is going fairly quickly I just hope the rest of the day does and the week.

I have swimming this evening and I no regret staying until 1am and I'm going to KNACKERED this evening. But I shall push myself to do a full hour of swimming! 

Right I must do work hey ho!



No comments:

Post a Comment