Thursday 5 September 2013

New glasses YAY!

So I have been looking around for almost a year now for some glasses I couldn't find any I was happy with. I've had 2 pairs in-between, I melted the first pair after about 2 weeks and the second pair were kinda cheapy (£30ish) and I have never been 100% sure.

2 weeks ago I found some in a Vision express for £180 that I fell in love with, Matt insisted we bought them but I didn't rush into when they cost so much. I looked online and found Glasses frames and lens who had the frames AND good quality lens for £95! I had some money saved from when I sold some dresses on ebay and I returned a pair of vans I bought months ago so I though pffft sod it lets get them!

I am thrilled with them! I think they look really nice and I have had them on since I got them! This is a first as I hate wearing my glasses! I had to pop to Spec Savers at lunch to have the legs loosened as they were rubbing one of my ears but now they are very comfortable.

They are converse ones (I don’t like to be a sucker for brand names but that did sway me a little) they are a lovely purple and blue. All the others I have looked at have been too dark and over powering on my face but these hit the spot! Also the shape is much less square too so it doesn’t round out my face!


I’m very happy with them and I shall we wear them often! Well I hope so anyway ahahah!



 photo blogger_zpsc8710935.png

No comments:

Post a Comment